Thru-Hiking Advanced Topics
Time & Location
About the Event
Planning to take your thru-hiking skills to the next level? Whether it's starting to learn about making your own gear, upping your food game, safely navigating advanced terrain, assessing the weather, or pushing for more miles, a crew of highly experienced thru-hikers will be there to share their knowledge.
The event will be run as smaller group breakout sessions with time for Q&A. Participants will get to attend 2 sessions live during the event, and have access to watch recordings of all sessions following the event.
Attendees will also be automatically entered to win some fabulous gear from our sponsors!
- Extremes (Snow, Rivers, Desert) with Pilar "Spaghetti & Meatballs" Schmidt
- DIY Gear with Livio and Jennifer (from allmansright)
- Understanding Mountain Weather Patterns with Lisa "Hummingbird" Pulsifer
- High Mileage with Heather "Anish" Anderson
- Dehydrating your own Trail Meals with Julie and Henry Mosier (from Food for the Sole)
Bonus: Trail Advocacy with Liz "Snorkel" Thomas
Thank you to our event Sponsors!
Note: This event will take place via Zoom and utilize breakout rooms. Please be sure you have updated to the latest version of Zoom prior to the event to ensure compatability with the breakout room format.
- Thru-Hiking Advanced Topics$10$100$0